Proper maintenance of your Kigurumi mask is important to ensure that it stays in good condition and lasts a long time. Here are some tips for maintaining your Kigurumi mask:
1. Cleaning: Use a soft cloth or sponge to wipe down the surface of the mask. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners that could damage the material.
2. Drying: Allow the mask to air dry after cleaning. Do not use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry the mask, as this can damage the material.
3. Storage: Store your Kigurumi mask in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid folding or crushing the mask, as this can damage the shape and form of the mask.
4. Repair: If your Kigurumi mask becomes damaged, such as a tear or a rip, repair it as soon as possible. You can use a fabric glue or needle and thread to fix small tears.
5. Replace: If your Kigurumi mask becomes too worn or damaged to repair, it may be time to replace it. Consider purchasing a new mask that is of similar quality and design to your original mask.
By following these maintenance tips, you can ensure that your Kigurumi mask stays in good condition and lasts for many years to come.